The Coltolux LED combines a slim curing probe with high output in a cordless lightweight pen-style design. The Coltolux LED’s heat sink technology reduces the amount of heat emission and eliminates the need for active cooling.
- The slim curing probe is ideal for hard to reach posterior areas. Its slim shape enhances visibility of the restorative material during the light curing process.
- Dome shaped lens concentrates light output on the restoration.
- High output LED for fast cures.
- LED light output matches the absorption spectrum of Camphorquinone (CQ) Photoinitiators.
- Audible signal every ten seconds and automatic power saving sleep mode after 20 seconds of operation.
- Hundreds of cures with a fully charged battery.
Cures 2 mm in only 10 seconds
Advanced reflector design minimizes light diffusion
LED light output matches the absorption spectrum of Camphorquinone (CQ) Photoinitiators
Audible signal every 10 seconds and automatic power saving sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity
Hundreds of 10-second curing cycles with a fully charged battery
Test block provided for determining accurate cure times
Wavelength range: 450 nm/470 nm
Peak wavelength range: 460 nm
Light output diameter: 9.0 mm
Curing probe: 0.50” (1.3 cm) diameter
Body: 1.0” (2.5 cm) diameter
Length: 8.7” (22 cm) long
Weight: 3.92 ounces (111 grams)
- 1 xHandpiece
- 1 xCharger Base
- 1 xPower Supply
- 1 x 3 pcsLight Shield
- 1 x 5 pcsLight Lense
- 1 x 100 pcsBarrier Sleeve