Smarter technology. Brilliant results. Shock absorbing, high performance polymer alternative to zirconia or metal.
The JUVORA™ Dental Disc is made entirely from a high-performance PEEK-OPTIMA™ polymer, manufactured exclusively from Invibio™ Biomaterial Solutions. With over 20 years of proven success and use in millions of implantable medical devices around the world, PEEK is setting a new standard in high performance dental materials.
The JUVORA™ dental disc has been CE, FDA and ANVISA cleared, for long-term implant borne, fixed and removable prosthetic frameworks.
POTENTIAL CLINICAL BENEFITS
- Prosthetics made with JUVORA™ Dental Disc potential benefits include
- Up to 10% better implant survival rate
- Up to x5 less bone loss
- Up to 10% less incidence peri-implantitis
- Up to 8% better prosthetic survival rate
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses
- Manufactured with most conventional CAD/CAM systems (4-5 axis milling systems that can accommodate 98mm stepped discs, or 95mm slotted discs, and uses carbide milling tools)
- Can be milled using either dry or wet milling systems
INDICATIONS FOR USE
JUVORA™ is indicated for many different dental frameworks:
- All-on-4 & All-on-6 hybrid implant frames
- RPD partial frames
- Full contour 3 unit bridges
- Full contour crowns
- Internal denture strengtheners
- Implant bars
- For full IFU please visit: https://invibio.com/eifu
For more information: please visit https://invibio.com/healthcare-professionals/dental-for-hcp