Freedom Workstations are available with a wide variety of options. Select the options you want to build a lab bench exactly suited to your personal requirements, at a surprisingly affordable price.
The basic workstation includes these features:
- Generous size stainless steel top saver
- High-pressure plastic laminate top
- AGA approved gas valve
- OSHA compliant air blowgun with regulator
- Handpiece storage shelf
- All steel construction with durable scratch and chip resistant powder coating finish
- Individual Freedom Workstations are shipped pre-piped for gas and air, and pre-wired for electricity
- Useful options to improve your productivity
- Individual dust collecting system with removable ergonomic suction hood and safety shield. Note: Dust collector must be ordered at time of original purchase.
- 2.5X adjustable magnifying lens for safety shield
- Solid 1/2″ solid work surface
- Removable arm boards
- Suspended bolt-on 2 drawer storage cabinet
- 110 watt color correct full spectrum fluorescent lighting system for each station with 2 case pan shelves. Light and shelves require assembly.
Freedom™ Single Workstations
1-technician “Freedom” workstation with options: 110-watt overhead color correct flourescent light, arm boards, two case pan shelves, suspended two-drawer cabinet, dust collector with safety shield and 2.5x magnifier.
No. 9042: 24” x 44” Footprint
Freedom™ Double Workstations
No. 9084: 24” x 87” Footprint