State-of-the-Art Micro Laser Systems
Harnessing Light to Advance Your Art
An Orion laser micro welder from Sunstone lets you accomplish extraordinary welds in the most difficult of places. With a laser, if you can see where a weld needs to be, you can reach it. The artist in you will appreciate the ability to use the laser to smooth and polish a work area or fill porosity in half the time. With a laser, there’s no electrode maintenance to interrupt your work, which saves time.
The LZR 35 Advantage
Motorized Spot Size Adjustment
The Orion LZR 35 offers a motorized spot size adjustment that you simply define from the touchscreen interface. This is much easier to operate than the manual driven spot size adjuster that you physically move up and down found on other comparable laser welders. The manual adjuster makes it difficult to know what size you are at, and how much you adjusted the spot size. The Orion LZR 35 displays the exact spot size digitally on the interface.
Wide Spot Size Range
Additionally, the Orion LZR 35 offers a 0.2-2 MM adjustable spot size range. Other comparable laser welders do not offer as wide a range.
Full Control Power Options
The Orion LZR 35 gives you full control of power and time independently. Other comparable laser welders only offer standard preset power options.
More Power Than The Rest
The Orion LZR 35 offers 35 joules of laser welding power. 35 joules may not seem like a lot, but many applications fall between the 25-35 joule range.
Increased Weld Speed
The Orion LZR 35 has up to 6 Hz of weld speed. That is twice as fast as most comparable laser welders.
The Orion LZR 35 has Argon as a standard feature, most other comparable laser welders do not.
7″ Full Touchscreen Display
The Orion LZR 35 uses a 7″ Display with Sunstone’s industry leading software! You’ve seen what the other comparable laser welders offer.
LZR 35 Laser Welder Applications
- Weld precious and non-precious metals
- Add Metal
- Small wires
- Bond dissimilar metal
- Weld porosity or cracks using filler material
- Repair watches, eye-wear and other minutia
- Weld dental & orthodontic appliances
- Repair antique jewelry
- Repair jewelry settings without removing stones
LZR 35 Laser Welder Features / Benefits
- High precision / Weld any workpiece with confidence
- An advanced cooling system / Less wear and tear on the machine
- An intuitive touchscreen interface / Very easy to operate
- Microscopic weld joints / Weld small workpieces easily
- 10x stereo microscope / See the workpiece closeup and clearly
- Customizable welds / Manipulate the weld to your standard
- A larger than normal opening in the weld chamber / Bigger access for larger pieces allowing you to work more freely
- Pulse-shape settings that allow configuration of how the laser functions on different types of metal / Weld on any metal
- Save up to 100 customized settings / Switch between your most used settings with the touch of a button
- Superior, high-efficiency components / A cooler running system that reduces stress on critical-wear parts and greatly reduced maintenance
- Repeatable control over laser settings / Precise welds every time
- High-efficiency optics to enable a higher average power output from fewer joules / Efficient running machine
- User-friendly, touch-screen control / Setting weld parameters is simple and quick
- Proprietary interface design / Easier control of welder setting selection
- An advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply that eliminates power spikes / More effective welding that drastically extends the life or the flashlamp