Using the AUTO spin pin drill, precise working models with plastic base plates can be fabricated. The drilling unit is also compatible with other model-making systems like Giroform® or Zeiser®. When uniquely combined with the perfectly matched materials of the AUTO spin model-making system, even the most sophisticated model fabrication is turned into child’s play.
- Time and cost saving due to reduced use of dental plaster.
- Safe positioning and alignment in challenging impression situations due to the innovative Renfert Level Controller.
- Flexible use for almost any plate geometry due to the universal plate holder with secure double fixation.
- Optimal friction of the pins due to holes drilled with high precision.
- High working comfort with the automatic drilling process.
|Permissible mains voltage||120V|
|Permissible mains frequency||115W|
|Power consumption (Stand by mode)||1,5 W|
|Laser Wavelength||630–680 nm|
|Output power P0||1 mW|
|Sound pressure level (LpA) (in accord. with DIN EN ISO 11202)||70 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180 x 368 x 275 mm
7.1 x 14.5 x 10.8 “
|Permissible drill shaft diameter Ø||3 mm (+ 0 mm / – 0.006 mm)|
|Permissible drill length||38–40 mm