Narrow model pin with two dowel pins, ideal for positioning in limited space.
- v-shaped profile suitable for use with close standing dies such as lower anteriors.
- only one drilling needed for each die.
- tapered shape glides easily into final position.
- open-ended sleeve prevents clogging and simplifies cleaning.
- reproducible positioning without vertical adjustment of bite.
- small base thanks to reduced pin length (12.5 mm).
No more deformation of your intricate bridge copings through sudden, erratic loosing of pins thanks to Easy Glide function.
- remove without tension with a smooth, even gliding friction that runs along a special guide bar (see graphic).
- short friction distance of 1 mm (end position) allows the safe and simple removal of even the most complex bridge framework such as with diverging dies.
- a strain relief gap compensates any possible pin tolerance and provides a smooth and uniform friction with all pins.
- precision of fit and secure retention even after repeated insertion and retraction because the guide bar yields to the metal pin, thus there is no abrasion.
- retention marks in the plastic sleeve's outer surface secure them firmly in the model base.
- a membrane in the sleeve's lower exit area stops plaster from entering during base forming.
- custom plastic sleeves are dimensionally stable against moisture and heat (steam-cleaning).