SIMPLEX is a dental 3D-filament-printer. With the slicer software, which was specially developed for the dental sector, you can print models, which do not pose a risk to health, easily and reliably via the “Plug and Print” concept. The SIMPLEX 3D-filament-printer-system covers the entire range of orthodontic model fabrication. With its high dimensional accuracy, the SIMPLEX 3D-filament-printer ensures consistent, reproducible results. The 3D models produced do not require any post-processing.
Easy to use thanks to “Plug and Print” concept.
Level resolution up to 50 µm grants precise results.
Pleasant working with low noise level ≤ 49 dB.
- SIMPLEX consisting of: SIMPLEX 3D filament printer, SIMPLEX sliceware, SIMPLEX print, SIMPLEX study model, Renfert CONNECT app.
- Process reliability thanks to filament monitoring system and automated troubleshooting.
- Intuitive touchscreen navigation.
- Safety thanks to closed building chamber, lockable door, and removable cover.
- Heatable print bed: optimal adhesion and simple cleaning.
- Simple handling thanks to removable print platform.
- Wi-Fi (currently EU and USA) for print control.
- Working with filaments that are harmless to health.
SIMPLEX 3D filament printer incl. SIMPLEX sliceware, SIMPLEX print, filament sensor, building chamber cover with fan, lockable Plexiglas door with lock and key, SIMPLEX study model filament, USB stick, filament roll holder, Bowden system (filament guiding tube), service set, mains cable with protective plug, travel adapter, USB A-B cable, distance card, operating instructions.
Name: SIMPLEX with Wifi
Article number: 17350000
Use: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
Permissible mains voltage: 90–264 V
Permissible mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
Temperature range (Nozzle): 180–260 °C / 356–500 °F
Temperature range (Print bed): 50–110 °C / 122–230 °F
Layer resolution: ≥50 μm
Number of extruders: Single
Type of extruder: All-Metal Hotend
Print bed: Special tempered glass with Kapton film
Printing speed: 50–200 mm/s
Software package: SIMPLEX sliceware
File types: OBJ | STL | CWPRJ
Operating system: Windows 7 and higher
Position precision: 4 x 4 x 2 μm
Weight (empty): ~16,3 kg / ~35.94 lbs
Dimensions (W x H x D) (Build volume): 250 x 200 x 200 mm / 10 x 8 x 8″
Dimensions (W x H x D) (Housing): 406 x 385 x 350 mm / 16 x 15.2 x 14″
Dimensions (W x H x D) (Device, exterior size): 415 x 635 x 500 mm / 16.3 x 25 x 19.7″
Diameter (Nozzle): 0,4 mm / 0.0016 ”
Diameter (Filament): 1,75 mm / 0.0689 ”