- Can be upgraded with 1 to 4 microblasting tanks.
- 50% less abrasive consumption due to intelligent extraction system (only unusable fine dust is removed).
- PerfectView: Innovative LED Technology for best contour and detail recognition.
- Individually adjustable recycling nozzle with the integrated Venturi principle and efficient sandblasting.
- Highly resistant coated glass panel.
- Replaceable, washable cuffs.
- Powder-coated metal housing.
- Internal tank selection switch for each microblaster tank, recycling sandblast operation or choice of an external compressed air unit.
- IT-Handpiece with exchangeable nozzles.
- Filter control with manual water separator for cleaning the supplied compressed air.
- Highly resistant boron carbide nozzle optionally available.
- Inlet opening and connection for a compressed air driven unit (e.g. deflasking chisel).
|Permissible mains voltage||100–120 V|
|Permissible mains frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Working pressure||1–6 bar
|Max. connection pressure||6–8 bar
|Air consumption||200 l/min (6 bar)
7.06 cfm (87 psi)
|Intensity of lighting||4800 lx|
|Lamp power||16 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (0–2 tank version)||380 x 540 x 450 mm
15.0 x 21.3 x 17.7″
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (3-4 tank version)||380 x 540 x 540 mm
15.0 x 21.3 x 21.3″
|Number of tanks||0–4|
|Blasting chamber volume||23 l
|Weight (empty without tanks)||~14 kg