Super Sani-Cloth is an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant to accommodate the many situations and hard non-porous environmental surfaces found in healthcare settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal
- Kills TB and RSV in 1 minute; HBV, HCV, Human Coronavirus, Rotavirus, MRSA, VRE and ESBL Producing E. coli in 2 minutes
- Tested effective against 26 microorganisms
- Hexagonal-embossed wipe material is thick and strong; contains 40% wood-based fibers for a more cloth like feel and the highly absorbent material has better fluid capacity
- More pliable to get into crevices and hard corners of equipment
- Natural, latex free, bleach free and phenolic free
- Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution
- No mixing, no measuring saves valuable time
- Two (2) year shelf life from date of manufacture on product label
- EPA registered; meets CDC and OSHA guidelines
Sold in tub of 160 wipes.