Front Loading, Equipped with Pyrometer, Infinte Switches, Pilot Lights, Door Vents, Top Vents, and Side Mounted Controls.
2300F Maximum Temperature
Cubic Feet .338
Weight 95 lbs
Outside Dimensions 22Wx19Dx18.5H
Inside Dimensions 9Wx10Dx6.5H
Ships via Freight
Each kiln is equipped with:
- A heat indicating pyrometer and infinite switches to allow flexible firing;
- Pilot lights to signal when the Kiln is on;
- Standard left-hand opening door (optional right-hand opening door can be installed);
- 6 foot cord;
- Setter plate.
To insure firing efficiency and reliability, kilns include:
- Stainless steel case with heavy duty angle iron frame;
- interior walls of 2300F insulating fire brick;
- Solid block 2000F back-up insulation that will not pack down or burn out during prolonged use;
- Plug doors to insure minimum heat loss;
- Heavy duty hinges to prevent sagging;
- Solid arch plate to prevent insulating brickdust from dusting into wares being fired;
- Fast firing at low amperage.
Work in the safest environment possible, kilns feature:
- Exterior walls that can be touched without danger because of a 4 inch highly efficient interior insulation;
- Only a 3 inch air space operating requirement;
- Safe operation at high temperatures for extended periods;
- Door hinges that allow door opening clear of the working area;
- Easy access through the front loading door.