An extremely fast setting stone for use in mounting casts, and locking gnathological instruments into position.
Free flow is held to a minimum in this product, since a good ‘stacking’ quality is desirable in the uses for which it is intended. An excellent choice for a model stone when a splint or temporary appliance is needed quickly.
- Water/Powder Ratio: 29 mL / 100 g
- Working Time: 10 – 60 seconds
- Setting Time: 1 – 3 minutes
- Setting Expansion: 0.15%
- Compressive Strength, Wet (1 hr.): 3,300 psi (22 MPa)
- Compressive Strength, Dry (48 hrs.): 7,000 psi (49 MPa)