Heats wax modeling tools without flame using an electromagnetic induction process. The Heat Zone is sensor activated when a tool is inserted into the “zone”. It heats the tool safely and extremely fast, replacing the traditional Bunsen burner. The induction form of heating ensures complete safety for non-metallic items such as fingers and clothing eliminating the potential for burns or fire.
The Heat Zone provides a safe, clean, and convenient way to heat wax tools without compromising productivity.
- Heats wax tools fast without flame.
- No carbon deposits on instruments or on wax ups.
- Energy efficient as power is used only at the moment of heating.
- No gas lines required making unit mobile and operational anywhere an electric outlet is available.
- Indicator light glows green for ready mode and red for when in use.
- Safety light blinks when instrument is left in too long
- Replaceable inserts keeps unit clean of wax residue (5 included)
- Two Year warranty