Novocast is an advanced inlay investment that provides increased accuracy for casting conventional gold alloys at a mold temperature of 650ºC (1,200ºF) without the use of a water bath.
- Expansion can be controlled by merely varying the water/powder ratio. While many modern investments have been developed to minimize the effect of changing the water/powder ratio, Novocast takes advantage of this convenient property — without requiring an unusually thick mix.
- Technique the Same for all Types of Castings
- Novocast has the singular property of furnishing the needed expansion to accurately fit both the intra-coronal and extra-coronal surfaces of different preparations.
- Clean and Smooth Gold Castings
- Novocast sets rapidly to produce a strong, ultra smooth mold with easy ‘dig-out,’ and produces clean and shiny gold castings
34 mL/100 g
Setting Time (ADA Method)
Ready for Burnout (minimum)
Thermal Expansion 650 degrees C (1,200 degrees F)
Compressive Strength, Wet
950 psi (7 MPa)