The popular VeriModel OS 3D print resin is now available in grey. The methacrylate-based resin was developed for dental models printed on most open-system DLP, LCD, and SLA printers with both 385nm and 405nm light sources. Like the other VeriModel colors, it is highly accurate, stable, provides high detail resolution, low shrinkage and long-lasting toughness. Its popular grey color gives a visual contrast to waxes and features an easy-to-clean, smooth matte surface finish.
- full study models
- models with removable dies
- orthodontic models
- highly accurate
- highly stable
- provides high detail resolution
- low shrinkage
- long-lasting toughness.
- Flexural Strength (ASTM D790) ≥80MPa
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790) ≥2000MPa
- Elongation at Break (ASTM D638) 13%
- Viscosity 1000±250 cP at 25 degree C
- Density 1.11g/ml
- Color Grey